Room Regulator with RS Communication
Principle of Operation
The type EU-296 room regulator is intended to control the CH, DHW and room temperature. It may also perform a weekly heating program. The application of the regulator provides convenient control of temperature at home and the temperature of hot tap water directly from the apartment without the need to go to the boiler room.
The controller’s front is made from glass, with a thickness of 2mm. A large and legible graphic display with a backlit screen facilitates the reading and modulation of parameters on the regulator. Easily installed on the wall, as well as the esthetical value of the device and its affordable price are the regulator’s advantages.
The EU-296 controller cooperates with controllers for boilers with RS communication. An additional option is its use through wireless communication in a set with EU-260.
Functions Performed by the Controller:
- Control of the room temperature
- Control of the CH boiler temperature
- Control of the DHW temperature
- Monitoring of the external temperature (available in cooperation with the valve module)
- Control of the mixing valve (available in cooperation with the valve module)
- Weekly heating program
- Control of the remote control (additional option)
- Parental lock
- Automatic adjustment of the screen’s brightness
- Front made from glass, with a thickness of 2mm
- LCD display
- Touch buttons
- Built-in room sensor
- Brightness sensor
- RS communication cable for the boiler’s controller
- Module for RS wireless communication (additional option EU-260)